Saturday, September 21, 2013

Listing

Given the large amount of buzzfeed lists I've come across, i thought I'd share a list of lists for your amusement. 

I Refuse to Pay For:
1. Cover charge
2. Parking
3. Cooking my own food
Honorable Mention: Anything that subjects me to advertisements or waiting in line.

I Can Never Say "No" to:
1. Family (and the like)
2. Ice cream
3. Mangoes
Very Honorable Mention: Adventure

Smart Apps:
1. Passbook
2. Hippo LITE
3. Uber
Honorable Mention: Siri/Evernote/Whatsapp

I'm Sensitive About:
1. My toes
2. My hair loss
3. A newfound speech impediment.
Honorable Mention: My black book.

US Cities I'd Move to:
1. Boston
2. Chicago
3. Portland
Honorable Mention: Nashville

Things That Actually Annoy Me:
1. The illusions of luxury, security and/or intelligence.
2. Buzzwords
3. Indecisiveness
Honorable Mention: Condescension

Conversation Topics I'm Too Shy to Start:
1. Theology
2. Careers
3. Relationships
Honorable Mention: Why I'm shy to start some conversations

No comments: