Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Lies

There seems to be love in the air. Everywhere I turn; there are couples being made and relationships being forged. They may not be Facebook official, but something could be going on. From an economists point of view, that leaves about 10 weeks for the relationship to bud giving prime profit for the Valentines industry.

As for me, I'm not getting involved; too many things on my mind. And besides, there's that whole commitment thing I need to work on.

Anyways babe, it's true, "these feelin's won't go away. They be knockin' me sideways." I can say it all I want but whether you believe me or not is the issue. You're waiting for the right man to come around, but even if he did, would you give him a chance?

Let's learn to laugh and grow together.

-Z

No comments: