Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Parents are…Parents

Since high school, I've known that I truly am my father's son. The habits that he had when he was my age are gone beyond nurture and seemed to be part of nature. But today during the car ride, I put my finger on a different lesson. I've learned by business skills from my dad and my logic and knowledge of economics from my mother. I truly am a product of both of their knowledge skills combined.

It's funny how I think of myself as becoming an accomplished economist but when I look at my mother, I am truly stunned and how well she knows what she's doing. It's not in academic terms, but it's definitely in layman's terms and personally, I think that provides better communication. She really is a smart, intelligent person who has never given up learning.

No comments: